DeWalt Circular Saw 165mm Cordless DCS391 TCT Blade 18V Li-Ion XR Bare Unit
High Street £119.99
The DeWalt DCS391 XR circular saw is ideal for working on MDF, plywood and timber and features a 24-tooth TCT blade that can deliver bevel cuts up to 50°.
The all-metal gearbox gives added durability, while the hex key lets you make any quick on-the-job tweaks.
Safety features include an electric brake and lock-off switch.
The DeWalt DCS391 XR's light weight of just 3.5kg and its compact dimensions mean it's comfortable to handle and easily portable, making it ideal for both the professional and home woodworker.
- Blade type-TCT Blade, Blade Diameter-165 mm, Disc Bore Size- 20 mm
- Model details: 0.09 Cordless 460W 18V
- No Load Speed: 3700rpm
- Bevel Angles: 0-50°
- Number of Teeth: 24
- Switch Type: Lock-Off Switch
- Max. Cutting Depth At 90deg: 55 mm
- Capacity: Unknown55 mm
- Features: Cordless, Compact, Rubber-Overmould Grip; Spindle Lock; Lock-Off Switch
- Circular Saw Multicoloured
- Included: Saw, 165mm Carbide Blade, Hex Key. Does Not Include Battery & Charger.
- Size: (L)360 x (H)240 mm 3.2kg