DeWalt Cut Off Chop Saw Metal Corded Electric DW872L-XW 2200W 355mm 110V
High Street £459.99
High power 2200W motor with electronic soft start for metal cutting. Ergonomically designed horizontal handle for greater comfort. Burr-free cuts at constant cutting depth throughout the life of the blade. With extra wide steel base for larger working area and increased stability. Arbor fitment is compatible with a variety of metal saw blades. Large tool-free pivoting fence for parallel and mitre cuts up to 45° and quick-retracting guard for increased visibility. Vertical clamping system for greater safety and easy handling transport lock-mode. Supplied with robust, cool running, 70-tooth TCT blade. Contents: DW872, 355mm metal TCT blade, hex key and auxiliary clamp. NOTE: THIS ITEM IS 110V AND REQUIRES TRANSFORMER"
- Blade type-TCT Blade, Blade Diameter-355mm, Disc Bore Size- 25.4 mm
- Model details: 0.09 Electric 2200 W 110 V
- Max. Box Cut Length: 100 mm
- Max. Box Cut Width: 100 mm
- Plug Included: Does Not Include Plug.
- Lock-On/Off Switch
- No Load Speed: 1300 rpm
- Max. Cross Cut: 100 x 100 mm
- Replaceable Carbon Brushes
- Quick-Release Vice
- Soft Start
- Capacity: Unknown
- Features: Air-Cooled Motor, Replaceable Carbon Brushes, Soft Start, Quick-Release Vice
- Metal Cutting Chop Saw Metal, plastic Multicoloured
- Included: DW872, 355mm metal TCT blade, hex key and auxiliary clamp.
- Date: 22.5 kg