Diall Sound Insulation Panel Wall Board Acoustic 50x50cm 5mm Thick Pack of 4
High Street £29.00
How to prevent annoying noises from entering the apartment? It's simple - you can create a soundproofing using a board with acoustic insulation attributes. The model made of aluminum and EPDM is extremely durable, so it will perform its function perfectly for a long time.
Comprising of a non-woven supporting material, this acoustic insulation board from Diall enhances wall sound insulation and dampens sound vibrations. Diall acoustic insulation panel is 50 x 50cm size and 5mm thick. Use instructions: The surface must be clean, dry and smooth. If necessary, use an isopropyl alcohol or heptane-based cleaner for sheet metal supports. Apply the glue to the part of the wall where the panel is to be laid using Noma Coll CP, applied with a medium-toothed trowel. Lay the panel with the black side against the wall and the white side out, then press firmly over the entire surface of the product, especially along the edges and in the corners. Repeat these operations by assembling the parts precisely with each other, edge to edge. The product can be placed on either side of the wall to be treated. The ideal installation temperature is at least 15°C. Cut with a craft knife and paint over it if necessary (be sure to use acrylic paint). If applying a decorative wallcovering (wallpaper), be sure to apply an acrylic primer first for best results.
- Material: Aluminium & ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM)
- Model details: 0.09
- This product can be painted over using acrylic paint
- Can be cut to the required size using basic tools
- Easily installed using adhesive
- Material: Aluminum and ethylene-propylene-diene monomer (EPDM)
- Acoustic insulation: 14 Db
- Capacity: Unknown
- Features: Lightweight, Multi-use, Non-woven Material, Sound Insulation
- Insulation Panel Aluminium & ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) Grey
- Included: Diall Acoustic Insulation Board 3027057 (EPDM) Pack of 4
- Size: (L)0.5m (W)0.5m (T)5mm