Makita Cordless Impact Wrench Brushless DTW300RTJ 18V 2x5Ah Li-lon LXT
High Street £379.99
Powered by the Makita LXT lithium battery platform. A powerful brushless motor provides impressive rotation and gives a maximum fastening torque of 330Nm. Electronic 4-stage impact power selection in both forward and reverse modes. Different impact modes can be selected at the touch of a button which include max, hard, medium and soft to suit the material or fixing being used in any application. An auto-stop mode with varying reaction times allows for convenient use in many types of application ranging from an instant stop when the tool detects the first impact blow for connecting scaffold elements, to a stop time of approx. one second after the first impact blow for temporarily attaching steel beams. 3 modes of reaction time are available in both forward and reverse rotation. Other features include twin LED work lights, soft-grip ergonomic handle, variable speed trigger and XPT Extreme Protection Technology for protection against dust and water.
- Model details: 0.09 Battery 18 V
- Impact Rate: 0-4000 bpm
- No Load Speed: 0-3200 rpm
- Soft-Grip Rubber Handle
- All-Metal Gearbox
- Twin LED Work Lights
- Max. Torque: 330Nm
- Capacity: UnknownChuck size - Square
- Features: Cordless, Battery, Brushless Motor, 3-Speed Variable, Low Battery Indicator, Twin LED Work Lights
- Impact Wrench Multicoloured
- Included: DTW300, belt clip, 2 x 5.0Ah batteries, rapid charger and MAKPAK carry case.
- Size: (L)144mm 1.81 kg