Skil Cordless SDS Drill 3805 CA 18V Powerful Ergonomic 3 In 1 Li-lon Bare Unit
High Street £75.00
Lithium-Ion cordless SDS drill with pneumatic hammer mechanism. The ‘20V Max’ (18V) SKIL 3805 is a compact, yet powerful 3-in-1 SDS drill for drilling in concrete as well as for regular drilling and screwdriving jobs. Use the hammer mechanism for drilling in concrete, and switch the mechanism off for regular drilling and screwdriving. This cordless SDS drill is compatible with ‘SDS+‘ drills and, in combination with the supplied bitholder, with regular hex drills and screwdriver bits as well. All in all, this versatile tool truly offers everything you need: reliable Lithium-Ion battery technology, variable speed for full control and the LED light ensures good visibility of your work. What’s more, this tool has a convenient LED forward/reverse indicator, so you can immediately see in which direction you’re driving. Last but not least, the ergonomic design and softgrip on the tool provide extra working comfort. The SKIL 3805 CA is supplied with a 75-mm magnetic bitholder. The battery isn’t included.
- Model details: 0.9 Battery 18V
- No-load speed: 0-900 r.p.m.
- Maximum impact rate: 0-5000 /min
- Part of the SKIL ‘Energy Platform’: THE flexible battery system
- Variable speed ensures a gentle start and full control at all times
- Ergonomic design and softgrip for optimal comfort and control
- Sound pressure level: 88 dB(A)
- Sound power level: 99 dB(A)
- Standard deviation: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration level (drilling in concrete): 13.7 m/s²
- Capacity: UnknownCapacity: Masonry-12 mm, Steel-10 mm, Wood-12 mm
- Features: Auxiliary Handle, Compact, Heavy Duty, Variable speed, Ergonomic
- Drill Multicoloured